The Volt Stick is a testinstrument, that shows no metallic contact an AC voltage in cables, switches, sockets etc.
- Location of cable brake out of isolation
- Detection of defective fuses in the fuse boxes and fuse centers.
- Differentiate between phase and neutral conductors at one- and three- Phase systems.
- Identifiable by current-carrying cables in the connection box.
- Control of activiated switches
- Localization of defective lamps in series
For detection of AC voltage on the test probe lights bright red !